- November 9, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Purchase tickets on Eventbrite, HERE!
You are cordially invited to the November Dog Owners Leash and Learn Netwalk on Saturday, November 9th, at 2:00 pm.
Join founders and influencers as they share insight into the role brunch. This event is for anyone wanting to connect with locals in a fun and unique way that combines wellness, engagement, and creativity.
You will connect with Netwalking Leader:
- Jackie Moyano CPDT-KA, PMCT and Co-Founder Behavior United LLC
- 2:00 p.m. Arrivals and Networking – begins at Meridian Hill Park (inside accessibility entrance 16th Street NW/Euclid Street NW)
- 2:15 p.m. Welcome Message
- 2:20 p.m. Netwalking Leaders Introductions
- 2:30 p.m. Netwalk with breaks for photography, conversation and connect with local businesses
- 4:15 p.m. Local Small Business
Experience a 2 mile curated leisurely paced Netwalk in a walkable DC neighborhood while exploring and experiencing new places people and things!
Along the Netwalk you are paired up (walking side by side feel at more at ease with meeting someone new). Breaks for an opportunity for photos, storytelling from Netwalking leaders, try new food and/or drink, connect with local storefront businesses (women, veteran and minority-owned), see the city in a fun new way.
Limited to 20 Netwalkers
For further information on sponsorship tiers and packages and to collaborate on Future of Relationship Netwalks, please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are limited partnerships available, so don’t delay!
Learn more, netwalkglobal.com.
*Water and a healthy snack will be provided. We will forgo the Netwalk if the weather doesn’t cooperate and keep the conversation going at a local business. The Netwalks are created for all fitness levels and ADA accessible for a more welcoming environment.
*** Bring 2 friends and get a complimentary ticket. ***