- Register on Eventbrite
July 16, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Phone: 571-969-5988
Purchase tickets on Eventbrite, HERE!
You are cordially invited to the Future of Relationship Netwalk on Tuesday, July 16, 2019, at 6:00 pm.
Join founders and influencers as they share insight into the role of online to offline relationships. This event is for anyone wanting to enhance their online communication to offline interaction in a fun and unique way that combines wellness, engagement, and creativity.
You’ll gain tips on:
- Perfecting your online dating profile
- Creating an abundance mindset
- Dating advice and transform connections into real relationships
- Feel more confident and a more fabulous version of yourself
- Dating on a Budget
- Shop Local
You will connect with Netwalking Leaders:
- Shun Pittman (Beauty Expert, Owner of Corps d’Elite LLC), @theshunpittman, http://www.corpsdelitesalon.com/
- Eve Monica (Matchmaker, Dating Coach, Founder of Sip with Socialites), @eve_monica, http://sipwithsocialites.com/
- Khadija Jordan (Executive Mindset Coach, Founder of Jordan’s Best), @khadijajordan, www.jordansbest.com
- Erika Ettin (Online Dating Coach, Founder of A Little Nudge), @alittlenudge, https://www.alittlenudge.com/
- Jessica Tunon (Walking Dates and Dating on a Budget, Founder of Netwalking), @netwalk.ing, https://netwalkglobal.com/)
Experience a 2 mile curated leisurely paced Netwalk in the neighborhoods of Shaw and Downtown DC while exploring and experiencing new places people and things!
Registered attendees will receive a snack and water for the Netwalk from our friends at Kind Snacks and snag a few discounts from some of the local businesses:
The event will begin inside Corps d’Elite – Feel beautiful inside and out!
- 6:00 p.m. Arrivals and Networking
- 6:15 p.m. Welcome Message
- 6:20 p.m. Netwalking Leaders Introductions
- 6:45 p.m – Netwalk with breaks for photography, conversation and connect with local businesses
- Zepplin DC @zeppelindc
- Union Kitchen Grocery @unionkitchendc
- Morris American Bar @morrisamericanbar
- Conclude at Chaia Tacos – Taco Tuesdays and Happy Hour!
Along the Netwalk you are paired up (walking side by side feel at more at ease with meeting someone new). Breaks for an opportunity for photos, storytelling from Netwalking leaders, try new food and/or drink, connect with local storefront businesses (women, veteran and minority-owned), see the city in a fun new way.
Limited to 30 Netwalkers
For further information on sponsorship tiers and packages and to collaborate on Future of Relationship Netwalks, please email Jess at email@example.com. There are limited partnerships available, so don’t delay!
Learn more, netwalkglobal.com.
*Kind Snacks is generously providing Kind Bars to Netwalkers. We will forgo the Netwalk if the weather doesn’t cooperate and keep the conversation going at Corps d’Elite. The Netwalks are created for all fitness levels and ADA accessible for a more welcoming environment.
*** Bring 2 friends and get a complimentary ticket. ***