We had a great time this morning Netwalking the Las Vegas Strip during SXSW V2V and wanted to share with you 10 items I carry with me during a full day of meetings or conference.
- Portable phone charger – Mophie or Waka Waka
- Recyclable water bottle or Stojo
- Food that isn’t perishable doesn’t easily melt and can heat up with hot water: tea, almonds, apple, vegan protein bread recipe, oatmeal.
- Small notepad, phone recorder or Evernote App and pencil
- Band-Aid Friction Blister Block Stick and blister bandages
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries to reapply makeup, rollerball perfume, and blotters [toilet seat covers come in handy]
- Reusable Compact Recycle Bag to get groceries and doubles as a bag protector in case of rain.
- Depending on day an extra pair of socks. After 6 hours it is nice to have a fresh pair.
Also, including a great recipe that I tried last week Sweet Potato Banana Protein Bread (replaced sugar by half, use oat flour and used Stevia).
Please share if you have any additional walking insights. Love to hear from you.
until we netwalk again
until we netwalk again®