I need your help. I have added Business Coaching to a list of services Netwalking provides. It is specifically for social impact leaders who want to be successful building organizational and personal success in a 24/7 era where we are more connected than ever. It piggybacks on your wellness goals by fitting in productivity-boosting walking breaks into your daily life with the huge benefit walking side by side brings in creating a more welcoming environment.
- My coach issued asked me to be brave and to schedule 30 powerful coaching conversations by January 16th (two weeks). I love challenges, but this is no small task.
- Read this post in full
- Set up time on my calendar
- Share this post with good people like yourself that would like to reap the benefits of this absurd challenge.
- I will be blocking out at least two hours for a life-changing conversation with each person yourself included. Here’s my calendar link to make finding time easy.
- Create a crystal-clear vision of the type of impact you want to make at growing your influence and reputation.
- Uncover hidden challenges that could be sabotaging your success. We are all limited by time and distractions.
- Leave the session renewed, re-energized, and inspired so that you can get back at it and move forward.
I’ll waive my fee for these sessions because I am building my coaching practice by invitation and referral only. All you must do is be willing to show up 100% during the session and I’ll do the same. These sessions are particularly useful for people that want to grow their influence, expand ideas, and cultivate extraordinary relationships that are vital to their professional success.
Seriously, thank you. Couldn’t have done this without you all.
Since I don’t know how intense the response will be, I can’t guarantee that everyone will get a session – let me know ASAP if you’re interested.
until we netwalk again®
P.S. Included a pre-drafted message below to send this post to your network with my contact information embedded in the message.
Hope you are doing amazing!
We [have or haven’t connected in a while] and wanted to reconnect with you. And share with you a few free management tools I have come across and connect you with my friend, Jessica Tunon.
I met Jessica [include how we met].
In 2014, she founded Netwalking with a mission to get people outside, make it easier to get to know each other and build meaningful connections and interactions for human, social and financial capital.
Jessica is known as someone that gets sh*t and to say she is resourceful is an even bigger understatement. She encourages and inspires others through her innovative thinking, ability to both mobilize energy and to plan and execute programs and a catalyst for change.
I am [re-] introducing you to her today because she just posted on LinkedIn about her Netwalking Coaching Program. Thought you or someone you know, and trust would benefit from her insight on how she has cultivated her network as a former introvert now ambivert.
Bonus, she is waiving her fee for these 90-minute sessions because she is building her coaching practice by invitation and referral only.
Thought I would pass along her contact information and free time management tools. Helpful for work-life integration.
- Grammarly – grammar checker used in Microsoft Word and browser extension
- Calendly – schedule appointments and meetings
- Doodle – simplifies the process of scheduling events, meetings, appointments, etc
- Honey – a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
Hope you and your family had a wonderful New Year and look forward to catching up with you in the next couple of weeks. I am free [provide dates and times when free, how best to connect with you and what platform to best connect on (email, text, Skype)].