Current Projects Netwalking Projects | Let’s Collaborate
Branded Netwalks health, performance productivity walking meetings projects
Many companies are communicating to their team that they value health, wellness, and camaraderie by incorporating Netwalking. It’s great to see so many companies using their imagination in how they create a positive work culture. Company culture speaks volumes about a business brand both internally and externally to customers and clients, so today I want to share 5 ways companies are using Netwalking: projects
- Netwalking as a recruitment strategy – Companies that offer Netwalking have a competitive advantage at recruiting top achievers in a tight labor market. Many productive employees live a well-balanced life. By creating a welcoming environment, prospective employees will notice your relationship-driven business.
- Netwalking promotes health and wellness – When employees are healthy and thriving; they take fewer sick days and bring more energy to the workplace. This significantly increases productivity and creates a positive atmosphere. It’s also a fact that companies who have a health mandate show an 11-15% increase in productivity.
- Netwalking is a great financial investment – Having a healthier staff means a decrease in negotiated group health care contributions. Health and well-being is an important business success metric. Absenteeism is 27 percent lower for workers who eat healthy and exercise regularly. We have seen people’s moods significantly improved after Netwalking.
- Netwalking contributes to the happiness factor – Contrary to popular belief; a key issue with retention is not salary. Turnover happens when employees do not feel appreciated. Gratitude helps people feel confident, creates a happy environment, improves health and builds meaningful relationships. Netwalking is a worthwhile activity that many companies are offering their staff in order to express gratitude for a job well done.
- Netwalking highlights a company’s greatest asset, its people – When clients can obviously see how much you care about your team they become drawn to your corporate culture as a whole. They understand that it’s your people who build the company, not just the products you sell or the services you offer. Netwalking allows the employees to shine and it’s noticeable to the outside world.
Read Jeremy Grandstaff of S & G Endeavors experience hosting S & G Branded Netwalk, HERE!
As you can see the link between employee health, performance and productivity reinforces the business case for companies to provide comprehensive, evidence-based health management programs for their work force. At Netwalking, we help unlock workplace productivity with your sleep deprived, stressed and over scheduled team members feel better than when they walked in.
Let’s start a new project together!
We are looking to expand our circle of collaborators for upcoming projects for 2017 and beyond. If you are an individual or business working on socially and environmentally conscious products and/or services, then we would love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com.